Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just for Fun!

We have about 1 more month to go before we find out if Eckley Baby #2 is a boy or girl so I thought we could have a little fun with this. I put a poll up on the right side of the blog for all you loyal blog readers to vote if you think it is a boy or girl. It is up to you if you want to skew the results and vote more than once but know that you have to sleep at night if you do that! I think it will be fun to see what everyone thinks.

And for the Eckley family votes. Ben is voting for a girl for sure. Everyday I ask him if he wants a girl baby or a boy baby and every time the answer is "girl." Matt and I really don't care. Everyone says that we know but we really don't. We know what to do with boys and think they are lots of fun. It would also be great for Ben to have a little brother. But it would also be great to have a little girl! Everyone knows how I like to dress Ben up in girly boy clothes so it would be fun to have a girl to dress up. So really we don't care. With Ben I had dreams that it was a boy so I just knew it was a boy but I have had no dreams this time. No gut feeling at this time.

We will see if this scientific poll is right in about a month!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and I think you need to have a girl, so we can have another adorable duplicate kid out there ;). Before I found out we were having a girl, I was really hoping for a boy (actually I was a little scared to have a girl), but now that I'm used to the idea I am of course super excited and overjoyed! ~Jess