Friday, September 21, 2012

Growing Up So Fast

I don't know if it is the selling of the baby clothes or Ben's lost tooth but I have been really pondering how fast my sweet babies are growing. On that note if you at all call Kate a baby (or even mention babe or baby around her), she quickly tells you "I am not a baby." I then tell her she will always be my baby!! Sorry about that tangent. Anyways, I am realizing how quickly they are growing up. I love the changes and seeing them grow!! I just want to make sure I don't miss a minute of it. I want to cherish it all!!! I consider it such a blessing to be their mom and I want to make sure I am doing the best possible job through the help of my Savior. I know I can't do this on my own but I lean fully on Him knowing He will help me! What a comfort even when I struggle watching them grow and change.

Love these sweet pictures of my little guys. I can't believe how big Kate is looking!

0 comments: