Friday, November 7, 2008

A little bit of everything... (scrapbooking, Tiger Woods & Christmas)

Today I just have a bunch of random things to put on the blog so hold on and try to keep up...


I have found a new hobby - digital scrapbooking. Several of my friends have been trying to talk me into starting for some time now but I have been rebelling. Well, I started this week and now I am hooked. It is so easy and fun. I have made 3 pages now and I am really enjoying it. I am not good at it yet but it is coming. Special thanks to Jenny and Jess for talking me into it! Here are the pages I have made so far.




Next topic - Tiger Woods. Matt's dad won a contest and got to play golf with Tiger Woods a couple of weeks ago. You can read all about it at: http://www.al.com/huntsvilletimes/stories/index.ssf?/base/sports/1225966547315860.xml&coll=1

You can also check him out on the golf channel the week of Thanksgiving during the Tee it Up with Tiger special. He is being interviewed and it should be neat. Here is a picture of Opa and Tiger.

And finally - Christmas!! Hard to believe it is going to be here so soon!! Ben had his Christmas pictures made a couple of weeks ago and if you want to go and look at them you can by going to www.simplicitybychristy.com. Click on "client proofing" and enter password: ben.

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok Girl, you have got to get me started! I got you rolling on the old school scrapbooking, so now I need you to do the same with me on digital!!! HELP!!! Its the only way I'll ever get the boys albums down!!!!!!

Cute pics! I love the cookie pic and some of the ones toward the end are great for cards!!!! Too cute!

Oh, and cool pic of Matts dad and Tiger!

AuJenzy said...

emily, your pages look great!! you have picked it up so fast and i am glad you are having fun with it! looking forward to seeing more!