Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh the joys of a crazy toddler

So there still isn't much going on in the Eckley household. Sorry I wish I had something exciting to write about. I do have a couple of funny stories from the week. It is amazing to me how quickly Ben can learn things. His new thing this week is opening doors. It started with his bedroom and playroom doors that he would open and close. Then it moved on to the bathroom doors (and he learned how to flush the toilet - I caught him flushing it over and over. I am waiting until he figures out how to put things down the toilet). Now he has quickly moved onto opening the door to the outside. Yes, he escaped a couple of days ago. I heard our alarm ding that a door opened. I went to the door to the garage and it was wide open and Ben was running down the driveway. AHHHHH!!! He keeps us so busy! Now I have to make sure to lock the doors but I am sure it is only a matter of time before he figures out how to unlock them. He has also started dumping all the toys out of his baskets in the living room and then sitting in the baskets. Here are some pictures!

Ben's favorite game to play is "pillows" where we go and jump on our bed and he buries himself in the pillows. He could play it for hours!

Hiding from mommy in the bushes

Sitting in toy basket

Silly boy!

0 comments: