Monday, July 27, 2009

A Saturday Morning Tradition

I am starting to join the land of the living again so hopefully I will do better about blog posting! I hope to update the blog this week and do lots of posts. With not feeling well I have taken a grand total of about 20 pictures this summer so I need to get caught up!! On to this post...

We started a fun tradition in our family about a year ago. Every Saturday morning that we can we get up and drive over the mountain to Panera for breakfast. We all get a bagel and sit and enjoy hanging out for about an hour. It started because we were getting up early with a little guy and figured we might as well do something fun if we were going to be up early on a Saturday morning. The people at Panera know us by now and we get the exact same thing every week so we have our $9.46 ready. Ben loves "bagel day" as he calls it. We have even made Saturday morning friends because there are other people that do the same thing every Saturday morning. It is lots of fun!! I think it is so great to start these traditions as a family.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love traditions! Sounds like you have a fun one started!!!!!

Jesse and Lacey said...

Emily -
We might have to steal your tradition :) Very fun!