Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Big Reveal!!

I know I have been promising pictures for a long time now so here they are!!!! We finally finished up the last few things in Kate's room over the weekend. It looks awesome!! It is like a princess room. I can't believe how great it all turned out. Better than I ever imagined. I still have to get a few nick nacks for the shelves and of course pictures for the frames but it is pretty much done!! As far as the pink paint saga goes. It turned out great. We were able to add some white to the paint and once we got it all over the walls it was great looking! My pictures are not very good but hopefully you can get a feel for it!

Her bed! You can see the awesome pink stripes as well. Matt did a great job with the stripes. They turned out perfect. He has always said if he had a little girl he wanted to do pink stripes in her room so he did!
Fun dollhouse bookshelf. I stole the idea from Pottery Barn.
Rocking chair. I found a bedding that had some yellow in it so I could reuse the rocking chair.


Dresser/changing area. I love the lamp and curtains!! Oh and the polka dots!!
My favorite part of the room!!


Cool artwork I got on ebay!

View as you come into the room
Now we are just waiting on her arrival. I went to the doctor today and all is well. Just rocking along. About 5 more weeks (I am hoping sooner!)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

that looks great emily! I LOVE it!!! i can't wait to find out what we are having so i can start planning!!!!

LeeAnn said...

Love the room!!! Can't wait for Kate to get here!

Amanda said...

Ohhh, Emily! It is ADORABLE!!! I love that green wall with the polka dots! So, I'm curious about the bookshelf- did ya'll make it? I know you must be glad that the room is ready!