Saturday, August 21, 2010

Laughter, It Does A Body Good!!!

I just had to take a quick moment to write about an awesome time that Matt and I had last night. We left the kids at home (with Mema and Opa don't worry) and went over to our friends the Johnson's house! We just hung out for a couple of hours and played games. It was an awesome time!! Our new friends the Pociasks were also there. We played Apples to Apples (awesome game). The thing that we did the most was laugh. It is great to be able to just hang with friends and laugh and laugh. We were laughing so hard at times that we were all crying : )! I am so thankful for friends new and old that we have. I know how important it is to have good friends that surround you and keep you accountable. We are so very blessed to have such amazing friends. Nothing like a night out with friends!

Here are some pictures. I meant to get one of Matt and I but I forgot. Anna took one with her camera. She is an AWESOME photographer so I will have to get it from her and post it later. if you are in the Huntsville area and need a photographer check her out here.

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

I miss playing board games with you guys!! It was always so much fun!

My Three Sons said...

Awesome fun night! Zach and I are still laughing!;)

Jennifer said...

oh, yes, we miss those game nights/laughing nights with the eckleys!!!! and the scrapbooking/golfing days!