Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can't Leave Out Kate

There have been several posts about Ben this week so I thought I would do one on Miss Kate. She has been a little under the weather this week with a bad cough. Not other symptoms just a nasty cough. It has made it hard for her to sleep at night. She woke up one morning and the first thing she said to me was "Mommy, I'm tired." That just made me laugh because I was thinking the same thing! She also made me laugh in the middle of the night one night when I heard her sneeze over the monitor and she said "Bless You Kate" to herself. Funny girl!

This afternoon she was struggling to take a nap so she let me hold her. She fell asleep in my arms. I had other things I needed to do but I just sat and held her. That happens so rarely and I know it won't be long until I never get to do it so I just enjoyed it! I love just getting to hold her and love on her. There is nothing better!!

After her nap I introduced her to the wonderful world of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies! Do you think she liked them? (the sad face is because I wouldn't let her have another).

0 comments: