Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Can't Think of a Title

So we survived another weekend which is always good! It was a different kind of weekend for us. I had a women's ministry planning retreat in Town Creek, AL. We got lots of planning done for the next couple of years in the women's ministry and I got to hang with some fun women. It is always fun to get away but I sure do miss my hubby and kiddos when I am gone. The hugs are always worth it when I get home!

Matt and the kids had a fun weekend while I was gone. They spent Friday night at Mema and Opa's house visiting with them and playing Foosball! Saturday they went to sweet Pagie Wright's 2nd birthday party. It was so great that the party was here in Huntsville so they could go. LeeAnn did an amazing job with the party and the kids had a blast!! I heard they did some serious dancing. Saturday night was a Disney movie night (we have alot of those these days). Today was a full day of church activities and getting ready for the week.

Got some cute pictures of the kiddos tonight that I just had to share...

Kate was looking cute in her ladybug antlers.
Love that sweet tongue.

Silly girl.
Ben striking a ninja pose with his Sonic blast (he gets one most weeks if he says his Cubbie verse).

1 comments:

Jess said...

Such cuties! Love Kate's silly face :)!