Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pear Bear

We started a new adventure at our house yesterday.  Perry will be staying with us a few days per month while his mom and dad work.  We are so glad it worked out perfectly for him to hang out with us.  We are all excited.  Perry got dropped off around 7:00 and had a good time watching Ben and Kate as we finished up our morning routine.  
 We then all loaded up and headed to take Ben to school.  It was a van full of kiddos!
 After dropping off Ben, we went to the grocery store.  Somehow I fit Kate, Perry and all the groceries for the week in the cart.
 We came back home and Perry hung out in the swing and watched Kate play while I put up groceries and folded clothes.  I got all of my regular chores done which was great!
 I had fun giving him his bottles!  How cute is he.
 He was happy to lay on the floor and smile and look at Kate.
 It was a pretty day so Kate and I took our babies on a walk.  How cute is this?
We had a great day.  It really went better than I thought it would.  Perry fit right into our schedule and was alot of fun.  We are looking forward to lots more fun with him over the next few months.