Monday, September 30, 2013

A Fun Day With Kate

Before I get started on the next post I had to show this picture of Kate.  She is really allergic to mosquito bites and seems to get tons of them.  She spent a few minutes outside last week and her legs were covered!!  They were so big and swollen.  She looked like she had chicken pox.  Poor thing!
 Last Friday, Kate and I got to have a fun day together.  She skipped school and we headed over to Early Works.  Ben had been really wanting to go for months so we had to keep it really quiet that we were going.  Kate kept the secret!
 She (and I) had a great time!  She loved dressing up and playing.  She looked so cute as a little pioneer girl.


 We went with Addy and Hudson.  They had a great time playing together.  It was such a fun day to just hang out with my sweet Kate.  She really is a fun girl and I love getting to spend some one on one time together with ehr.

0 comments: