Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Starting Back!

Today was an exciting day for Kate and I - we started back to BSF!!  We had been looking forward to it all summer.  We missed it!  Wednesday is our favorite day of the week.  Kate could not wait to get back into her class.  I meant to take a picture of us before we left the house but forgot.

I am so excited to dig back into God's Word.  I love the accountability that it gives me each week.  We will be studying Matthew this year.  I can't wait to get started.  BSF has really changed my heart in so many ways.  2 years ago as we studied Acts I developed a better understanding of the gospel and what it should look like in my life.  Last year in Genesis I saw the beginning of the gospel message as God set in motion His redemption plan.  This year I am excited to see the gospel in living flesh as we study the life of Jesus!  I love seeing how the Bible is one cohesive book telling the perfect story of God's love for His people!  So awesome!  It is going to be a great year.

0 comments: