Monday, February 9, 2009

Long Overdue Post

I know I know it has been forever. For the 4 of you that actually read the blog you are probably thinking I fell off the face of the earth (or the 6 of you that have called and left messages that I have not returned). I am so sorry. Things have been crazy busy around the Eckley household the last few weeks. It has just been one thing after another. I looked on my camera today and I have not taken a picture in over 3 weeks. That is a record for me. We have been too busy for pictures! So I will try to catch you up...


We have been busy hanging out with lots of great friends lately! That has been lots of fun!

Ben has been sick for about the last 3 weeks. We just assumed it was allergy stuff that he gets all the time but last week on day 15 of being sick I finally took him to the doctor (yep 15 days. I don't like to go to the doctor and put it off as long as possible) So we finally went and the doctor took one listen to his chest and said he was super junky and wheezy. So he had to get breathing treatments and started on stuff for home. He is doing better but now everyone else is sick!!

This past weekend we had a missions conference at church. It was awesome. We had a missionary couple stay at our house which was great fun!

We have also been working on the "big project!!" We are finally finished so over the next few days I will post some long asked for photos!!

So I finally took a photo today. I had a small plate of cookies sitting on the counter this morning. I gave Ben a cookie as a snack and thought he was taking a really long time to eat it because everytime I saw him he had a cookie in his hand. When I went back and looked at the plate all the cookies were gone. Yep he is now tall enough to reach up and get things off the counter and I had no idea! So here he is with cookie face (after eating 3 cookies!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! I was one of those afraid you'd fallen off the planet. Sorry to hear about all the sick folks up your way. I hope you are all on the mend. Can't wait to see photos of the bonus/play room!