Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Clothes Time!

Since it is birthday week, I thought I would update the blog to reflect that! : )

By the title you might think I mean time to wear spring clothes but not yet. It is still pretty cold out there! I mean it is time to get them out and assess and buy! It is no secret that I love to get a great bargain! I got that from my mom. I found found that kids clothes are a great opportunity for bargains! You do have to work for it though. At the end of every season I hit the stores buying up clothes for the next year. It has always been pretty easy to project what size Ben is going to be. He has pretty much been right on what he is supposed to be (although now his sort little legs are throwing me a little since he is still wearing 18 months pants). The past week I have been to Belk, Dillards and Old Navy buying up winter clothes and shoes. I got some great deals. I got 7 things at Old Navy for $18 which was awesome! Along with this comes pulling out all the spring/summer clothes that I bought last year at the end of the summer. So here is what our guest room looked like this weekend...
I did pretty good overall with the clothes. I have a few more things that I need but I have a great head start on the summer. The only thing I overbought was bathing suits. Do you think the little guy needs 8?

Now starts the fun of the consignment sales!! There are 2 this weekend (MOMS and Kids Kloset). I always try to go to them all especially on 1/2 off days. I am excited because tonight I got tickets to the early sale at Kids Kloset so Jennifer and I will be heading out to get some great bargains! I love doing this and trying to get deals as well as awesome clothes for my little guy.

1 comments:

Cabra said...

Amy and I will be there tonight too! Maybe we'll see you there!