Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Break!!!

The past 2 days have been wonderful!! It has been fall break. The schools had a shortened fall break this year of just Thursday - Monday but it could not have come at a better time. We needed a break from school and the busyness of life! The kids have enjoyed a few days off and I have enjoyed some time off from work. It has just been awesome. We really haven't done much of anything big but we having gotten lots done and relaxed which I think we all really needed.

Yesterday I was able to get my super messy house back in order. I got all the bathrooms clean for the first time in months. I was also able to work on a few projects. I helped my mom make some new curtains for our breakfast room. They turned out amazing!! She did an awesome job. I can't wait to show you the final pictures of the redo.
I also got the bench painted for the room. It looks so fun and spunky green! Can't wait until it is all together.

The kids and I have enjoyed the time just being lazy and hanging out together. We have had lots of snuggle time.
They have enjoyed some extra TV time since there was no school. Note Kate is in "her spot."

We even snuck in a fun GiGi cupcake snack!
It has been productive but also relaxing. We are now looking forward to the weekend and maybe doing some fun things together!

0 comments: