Monday, October 24, 2011

No Picture Weekend

I have been a bad blogger and picture taker the past few days. I just haven't gotten out my camera. Not sure why. We had a great weekend with lots going on but I didn't take any pictures. Oh well, that's life sometimes.

Friday Matt was at a an all day meeting in Birmingham so the kids and I enjoyed some fun time outside and then watched a movie until Matt got home. That is always fun! Saturday Ben had a soccer game and then it was off to flu shots for the kids (Ben cried and Kate didn't). As a reward it was the toy store and Chick-fil-a after that. Ben then went to his buddy John Thomas' birthday party. It was an awesome superhero party! We watched the terrible Auburn game. Saturday night we had our friends the Mobleys over for dinner which was fun as always. Sunday was full of church activities. So see a fun, full weekend but no pictures.

I did take a picture of the kiddos tonight snuggled up on the couch! It was with my phone. I really need to pull out the camera. I promise I will soon!

0 comments: