Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Randomness

I just love this time of year!! Everything about it is so special. I just love all the memories we are able to create as a family. I thought I would share some special pictures and memories today.
I was wrapping Matt's presents to go under the tree a couple of days ago. Ben was helping me and he said he wanted to wrap daddy's present all by himself. He would not let me help. He tried so hard and did a great job for a 4 year old! This just made me laugh - Ben put a stuffed animal's scarf on the "spanking spoon" and said "Now it's dressed for Christmas." Too funny!

One of the best things about Christmas is all the great movies. We are loving curling up together as a family several nights a week to watch a fun movie!
I made some fun neighbor and friend gifts that turned out super cute!
Nothing sweeter than cuties in front of the Christmas tree.

And my favorite thing to do each night is curl up next to my sweetie and enjoy the Christmas tree!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well, this post just made my heart sing! The one of the kiddos under the tree....ahhhhh. I want a copy of it and that can be the only gift I need!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I just told Chris we are going to copy the last two pics :)!!!