Thursday, December 29, 2011

East Family Christmas

After naps and rest time for everyone, we headed over to my parent's house for Christmas with the East family. Once again it was all just so wonderful! The kids were great and we just had a blast. I always look forward to Christmas at my parent's because that means my mom's wonderful lasagna! We had a great time eating together!

My mom always gets the English crackers for us. It is a fun tradition. Kate loved her crown!

My dad with his crown and toy!

Then it was present time!! We said we were all going to cut back this year and really we did. There were fewer presents even if you couldn't really tell.


Kate loved her Minnie dress up doll and tutu from Granna and Grandaddy!

Ben got some awesome PJs.

And some super cool Legos from Kelly and Andrew (of course Uncle Andrew as to get him Legos!)

Kate loved her baby doll and sling from Kelly and Andrew!

This year there were some interesting gifts that made an appearance. Matt got an auger (although he did ask for that).

Ben and his penguin air hockey game.

My dad and his Italy travel book.

Andrew got a Russian petruska doll that was Auburn themed. Very funny!! We saw these on our cruise to Alaska and it just had to be had!

I got Mall Madness!!!! I had mentioned at one time that I had always wanted this game but had never gotten it so Kelly and Andrew researched and found it for me! Best gift!!!!

Matt got some mint jelly! Inside joke from a previous cruise!

Ben got an awesome new bike. It was very needed because he had quickly outgrown his old one.

Kate got the cutest little table and chairs for her room. She has had so much fun having tea parties!

It really was the best Christmas ever. Thanks to all our family for making is so very special!

1 comments:

Katy Forester Brooks said...

I love Mall Madness!!! It taught me how to use a credit card :)