Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back To School Details

Back to school time is always full of lots of emotions - happy, sad, scared and lots more.  Due to that I thought it would be good idea to really make the day fun because a fun day is always better!!  You have to have a new backpack.  Granna is always sweet to buy them new backpacks each year.  After the summer off it is nice to see backpack back on the hooks by the back door.  
 Thanks to Pinterest (how did moms survive before Pinterest) I found these really cute teacher presents.  They were super easy and really fun!
 I also found these really cute decorations on Pinterest.  I loved being able to decorate and make the morning really exciting.



 I found the idea for these cute apple donut holes in the Taste of Home magazine.  It is just donut holes rolled in color sugar.  Easy and festive!  The kids loved them and Matt even ate them.
 School is cool tags even make eggs exciting!
 We finished off the day with a giant cookie cake!
I love being able to do fun, creative things for the kids.  It is a way to show them how much we love them and are excited for them on big days.

0 comments: