Thursday, August 15, 2013

Slumber Party

There was one big item on our Summer List of Fun that we still needed to mark off - slumber party.  The kids had been talking about it all summer.  I didn't get my act together until this week.  Addy and Evan were able to come over for a fun night of sleepover fun!!  It was Kate and Addy's first sleepover!  
 They both quickly set up their rooms with fun "secret forts" to sleep in.
 It was a fun evening of playing, snacks and lots of running around!
 It is not a sleepover without pizza and a movie!  Everyone had so much fun.  Surprisingly everyone was asleep by around 9 o'clock so there was actually some sleeping at the sleepover.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The slumber parties are always fantastic I enjoy a lot with my friends. Anyway, now I have been making plans for vintage themed all night dance party for my sister’s surprise birthday bash. Would like to book some suitable party Venues in NYC for this. If you have venue suggestions, let me know dear.