Friday, July 18, 2008

First timer!

Ok so after a year of resisting it I am giving in. I know I know, I can't believe I am doing it but here it is.... My first attempt at blogging. I have always thought our life was just too boring and all our friends and family were close by so why would I need to blog. But with my brother and sister-in-law moving away and with friends moving and life being so busy I thought I would give it a try. I am still not sure it will be very exciting but at least it will keep everyone up to date on what is going on with us. I need to do a better job of keeping up with what we are doing myself. I promise to update often so check back. So here it is...

Yesterday morning Ben and I went out to play. The sprinklers had just gone off so there was a big puddle in the driveway. Ben loved it and splashed away for 30 minutes. Here are some pictures of the fun he had with puddles.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs! Yay for photos of cute little boys :)!

Anonymous said...

Hi Em! What a cutie! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world - now I can keep up with what's going on since I'm such a horrible Aunt and never call! See you soon!

Jenny said...

He is SO cute Emily!!!!! Welcome to the blogging world!