Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew East

I know it is a little late, but I wanted to put up some pictures from my brother's wedding. The wedding was July 12th. It was a wonderful day. Everything was beautiful and they were so happy! The wedding was lots of fun as well. It was at a large house "in the country". The wedding was in the gardens outside. It was a little rainy early in the day but it was great at wedding time. Ben had a great time at the wedding. He was a little young to be the ring bearer but he did get a cute outfit and got to run around and enjoy all the festivities. He is only 16 months old and has already been to the weddings of both of his uncles.

I am so excited to have Kelly officially become part of our family. I could not have picked out a better wife for Andrew. I am so glad to have a sister!!!

The newlyweds have been in Hawaii for the last couple of weeks and are on their way home now. They are moving to Greensboro NC. They already have an apartment up there and Andrew will be starting work next week. I am so sad to see them moving so far away. I have always had my "little" brother close by. We sure are going to miss them!! Ben is especially going to miss his "Unca Do" and "Ca".

Ben with his Granna and Grandaddy The happy couple and their favorite nephew!



Introducing... Mr & Mrs!

0 comments: