Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School!!

Today was Ben's first day back at "school". He goes 1 day each week for 5 hours to Mother's Day Out. It is great because it gives me some free time and some time to work. Ben loves school!! He got so excited this morning when I said we were going to school. When we got there he went running in the door. He didn't even look back at me. I was like "Thanks buddy, I love you too!!" But that is what we want isn't it. He had a great time. He has 2 teachers and 6 kids in his class. I packed his lunch and everything (he ate it all). He got a new backpack that has monkeys on it and he was so excited this morning. He was making his monkey sound (which is just him sticking out his tongue and panting - we haven't figured out why he does that for monkey - STRANGE!) He wanted to wear his backpack into school. It was so cute. It got me thinking about how much he has changed from this time last year. I can't believe what a big boy he is.


First day of school last year - 5 months old (notice the big smile)

First day of school this year - 17 months (notice the crazy face - He was mad because I had turned off the Disney channel to take the picture)


Showing off his new monkey backpack!

Let's go Mom!!



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute! The boys have that same backpack that my mom just got them! We actually have one monkey and one puppy (they are both green...with different color straps) They love to put them on and wear them around the house!