Friday, August 22, 2008

Beach Bound

So we are headed to the beach tomorrow. If you read my post "Summer Fun" you noticed I mentioned a previous beach trip this summer that was not quite so fun (we don't talk about it). We had a good attitude about the trip this week and were very excited. Then along comes Fay!!! It looks like tropical storm Fay is going to hit Gulf Shores right about the time that we get there tomorrow. JOY!!! We are headed down anyway. We are determined to have a better trip, although I am not so sure about it now! Ben didn't like the beach last time so now I guess we have an excuse not to actually go down to the beach! I am taking my work laptop with me so hopefully I can update the blog with some pictures and information from the beach!!

A quick Happy Birthday to Matt!! He turns the big 29 tomorrow! I love you!! Hope you have a great birthday (nothing like spending it driving through a tropical storm!)

2 comments:

Cabra said...

Hope you have a great trip! We'll be praying that you stay safe and are able to have lots of fun staying indoors if necessary ;-)

Jennifer said...

I hope you all have a great time and that you are pleasantly surprised by a great vacation!!!!!