Monday, August 4, 2008

Closet Fest '08 UPDATE!!

It is finished!!!! (Well almost - just a few more little things to do but it is really close). We spent the entire weekend working on the closet. It was a lot of work. Matt did a fantastic job designing it and putting it together. He did it all by himself (with just a little help from me). I am so proud of all the work he did!! Here are a few pictures of it in progress and the finished product. I am so excited to have a closet that is neat and is going to stay that way. Now that we are finished with this huge project I will get back to writing about more exciting things on the blog but this was all consuming for the last week.







2 comments:

Cabra said...

I am so jealous! Wish my closet was organized!

Lindsey said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am of all that space?!?! Amazing. I know you love your closet - even more now that you can find something in it! Ha!