Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Opera Baby

Yes, I know it is strange but we have found a new thing that Ben likes - opera. Really! Monday night Matt and Ben were flipping channels and stumbled upon an opera on the ARTS channel. Ben sat mesmerized for a good 30 minutes (and that is good for him). He loved all the singing and music I guess. I think it is sort of crazy! Matt has always been a huge fan of any music including opera. He played in some operas in high school. I went and saw them and thought they were the most boring things ever. Why do you want to watch a bunch of people sing really loud in a foreign language. Oh well, I guess we want Ben to be cultured so it is a good thing. I now know what to turn on if he is ever in a bad mood! I guess this means I get to go to more operas!! Here is Ben watching an opera with his daddy!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is TOO funny Emily!! Love the pic :). I don't mind listening to opera, but I get bored pretty quick watching them too.