Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dumb Mommy

Since I am using this blog to record funny things that happen for Ben to keep one day I just had to include this one...

We went out to eat the other night at Buffalo Wild Wings with our friends the Wellers. We had a great dinner. We ordered Ben mini corn dogs and it came with a drink. All they had were soft drinks and since I don't do sugar I ordered him a diet coke. He has had sips of our diet drinks for about the last 6 months with no big issues so I didn't think anything of it! Well, he must have drank a lot of it. He was wired. At 9 when it was time for him to go to bed he would have none of it. He stayed awake playing with his toys and watching TV until 1 am!! When I crawled into bed at 1:15 it hit me that he must have been a little crazy from the caffeine. I think I take the cake for the dumbest mom award! No more caffeine for him (or at least that much)!

2 comments:

Cabra said...

nice! hope you had fun with your late night play session!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Emily! Even my "high octane juice" wasn't that bad! Have a great day.