Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween Again? Christmas Must Haves!

The Eckley family has been under the weather the last couple of days. Matt started it with some sort of crud that he brought home and now Ben and I have it. Matt went to the doctor yesterday and found out he had a really bad ear infection. Ben has some nasty goopy eyes that hopefully we are taking care of (Thanks Dr. Jennifer!!). Hopefully we are all on the mend. This is the second go around of the crud for us this year. The first time I brought it home so poor Ben keeps catching things from us (I thought it was supposed to be the other way around).

Ben made me laugh so hard today. I was folding clothes in his room and he pulled down his Halloween costume and wanted to wear it. It didn't fit just right anymore so he just wore it around on his arms. It was cracking me up!

I thought I would share 2 of our favorite Christmas items this year! First is our Little People manger scene. Ben is having so much fun playing with all the little characters. He is actually acting out the story when we tell it. I highly recommend it for all little ones!

The second must have for the year is the Hallmark dancing penguins and snowman. You push the button and it plays music. Ben has been playing with this non stop. He loves to dance to the music and play with the penguins!

You can tell the little guy wasn't feeling too well. Today he fell asleep while I was fixing him lunch. He was already sitting in his booster seat. Poor guy!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

aw, poor little Ben..he looks so sweet asleep in his chair though! I hope you are all feeling better, thats no fun!!! We have a had a few rounds this year!!!!!
We got the boys the Little People Nativity last year and just now found it today! We couldn't remember where we put it last year!!!! So, I can't wait to get it out with the boys when they wake up!!!!
Feel better!!