Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I told you I would make up for not posting last week!

It is amazing how close Thanksgiving and Christmas are this year. We jumped right into Christmas stuff the day after Thanksgiving! Lots of fun! The parties are already starting up this week. So much to do!!! AHHHHHH!!!

We got our tree put on on Friday (we actually bought the tree on Thursday night!) It looks great! We are excited to have a tree that actually fits in our house this year!
Ben is loving all the Christmas stuff. He looks at all the ornaments and tells us what they are. He has learned to say Santa, Reindeer, and Baby Jesus already! I am so excited for Christmas this year! It is going to be so much fun!
Yesterday I tried to get a nice picture of Ben in front of the tree. Not to be. He would not stop making funny faces and doing silly things!

Try 2...



I just gave up. Here he is checking on the ornaments!

Our tree - 7 1/2 feet tall! Much better with the 10 foot ceilings than the 6 foot tree last year!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, looks like we both picked the same background!!!! hehehehe!!!
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, even though Matt had to work :( Looks like Ben is doing pretty good with the tree? I hope to get mine up today!!!! I'm a bit nervous though!!!