Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last of Christmas + A Funny Story

I am working on taking down all of the Christmas decorations around the house so I figured I would update the blog as well. I need to take down the Christmas decor on it as well! It was a wonderful Christmas. So much fun and so much joy. But I am sort of glad to get back to "normal" life! I thought I would put up some pictures of all the Christmas decor for the year and my cool cookies that I made. Just so we would have a record of them. I promised Matt I would not buy any more Christmas stuff (at least for several years) and so far I have held to my promise. We will see how long it lasts.

So funny story... Starting last Friday Ben developed a limp. We were never really able to figure out what was wrong. He just limped around for about 3 days. He wasn't able to run but didn't seem to be in pain so we weren't too worried. Saturday night we were brushing his teeth and his paci fell to the ground. We just continued to brush his teeth. I look down and he has picked up his paci with his toes!!! And it was his "limp" leg. The boy has amazing dexterity. He always has!! I couldn't believe he could pick things up with his toes. I think he may need to join the circus one day! Or it could be that the boy is just so attached to his paci that he had to have it! That is one of the first things on the agenda for 2009...getting rid of the paci. Any suggestions??

0 comments: