Tuesday, December 23, 2008

East Family Christmas

We had the East family Christmas a little early this year. Andrew and Kelly were in over the weekend from NC so we had our celebration on Monday. Christmas is whenever you make it so we had a perfect day yesterday! We played games which is our favorite thing to do. Then we ate the traditional East family dinner of lasagna! I love my mom's homemade lasagna! Then it was gift time!! Ben had so much fun opening all of his gifts. Granna & Grandaddy as well as Kelly & Andrew went way overboard! It was great. Ben loved it all! It is so much fun to get to spend time with family and celebrate.

Yep my dad does have a black eye!


Check out all the presents!



I love our stockings at my parent's house! They are so pretty!

Ben got into it all so much more than we imagined he would.



So the E initial flag was the gift of the year. We all got it for each other without knowing it. Good thing we all have the same initial.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

aw, looks like you had a great time celebrating!!! Glad you had a great time. We are heading out tomorrow to be with my family and do our celebrating! I can't wait to see the boys dive in!
How funny that you all bought the same flag!!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny -- I also received the exact same flag -- from Joanna's parents!! Mema