Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Car Seat Fruit Basket Turn Over

Can I just start by saying I am so blessed!! We have had much more low key week this week and I am just taking time to enjoy my kids and my wonderful husband. I feel like sometimes I get so busy that I don't take time to stop and enjoy the wonderful people (big and small) that God has given me! So this week I am taking the time to just enjoy!

We have had an awesome week so far. The kids have enjoyed school and playing. I am still tackling that to do list and getting more knocked off. Work has been busy lately but there have been some really awesome patients that I have been enjoying (there I go again with enjoying). Ben had a birthday party tonight at Pump It Up that he can't stop talking about.

So now for the real reason for the post. We finally bit the bullet last week and switched around the kiddos car seats. Kate was getting a little big for the infant seat and needed to move up to a full sized car seat. Ben hit 40 pounds so he had to move out of the car seat. I was not sure about moving him into a booster seat but thought we would try it and see how it went. He loves his new seat. He likes that he can get himself in and out easily but he still sits great in it. Best of all for him it has cup holders!! Kate is enjoying her new much more comfy full sized seat as well. Timing worked out great that Ben moved out of his seat just as Kate needed it. It was like we planned it that way or something : )

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

what perfect timing!! I forgot that child seat laws are different in every state! In TN they have to be 4 before they can move to a booster seat. So we have a few more months to go. I am thinking thats going to work out great for us too though! Because they will out of them before Abby is ready to move in to them!!! Ben looks so excited!