Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Cuties

It has been one of those weeks. I feel like I have not sat down since we got home from our vacation last Friday. It has just been one thing after another. We have left the house before 8 every morning and are lucky to get home early afternoon. Some days I wasn't home until late at night. Just lots going on - work has been busy, stuff to do at church and appointments. I am so thankful for my super easy and flexible kids that just roll with the punches. I write more about what has been going on later.

Just wanted to share a final few pictures from our trip. When we were at the Dillard House there was a cool fence area that I thought would be cute for some pictures. They did turn out good! I couldn't get one of them together but I will take what I got...

0 comments: