Friday, May 6, 2011

Flashback Friday - Prom Edition

So several weeks ago when we were taking the Easter pictures of the kids at the waterfall near our house this was the scene...

It was prom night and the waterfall is prime prom picture taking location!! It was so fun to see all the girls and guys all dressed up. And they thought we were pretty funny taking our pictures as well. The styles this year were sort of unique. Lots of patterns on the dresses. And some were really flowing.
I also saw lots of bright colors which I loved. And lots of short dresses which I did not love.
Of course that got me thinking about my proms!!! Matt and I were able to go to 4 proms together! His junior and senior proms and then my junior and senior proms. It was so much fun!! Each one was so unique and special. I had so much fun at each one!! So I thought I would share our formal pictures from each year. They aren't the best quality since I had to scan them in from little wallet sized pictures but you get the idea!


1996

1997
1998

1999

We look so young!! Hard to believe that 15 years later we are married with 2 kiddos!! I also think the prom styles back then were much more classic. I don't know how the print dresses will look in 15 years.

0 comments: