Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winding Down

I think for me even more than New Years Day and January I measure years by the school schedule. August means the start of the year and May means the end! I can't believe another year is coming to an end. I sure will miss the kiddos going to school and I know they will miss it too! They love school. But we are excited about the summer. Lots of fun things coming up - playdates, trips, everyday at the pool. It will be great. I am excited for a new work schedule for the summer too. It will be great! It is hot enough right now. It feels like summer already. Here are some pictures I took before we left for school this morning!







1 comments:

Amanda Sanford said...

They could NOT be any cuter! Enjoy planning for summer...everyday at a pool leaves me GREEN with ENVY!!! I admit it!