Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kate is Special

As I was going through some pictures on my phone yesterday, I noticed something about sweet Kate.  Whenever we leave the house she has to be "accessorized" and have an armful of stuff...
 
Yesterday before we went to the grocery store she had to wear her slippers and tiara. 
 Before heading to church, carrying her stuffed kangaroo and Bible while wearing her hot pink plastic necklace.  She was moving quickly hence why she is so blurry. 
Before heading to Halloween party, Darth Vader mask and Ariel dress. 
 Another trip to the grocery store purse, old cell phone and stuffed tiger. 
That just made me laugh.  It is part of what makes Kate so special.  The girl loves her accessories and always has to make sure she has an animal with her.  I love her so!!

0 comments: