Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Photo Dump

We are totally lost in a sea of pink and purple princess decorations at our house. Parties are always exhausting but I sure do like it! I love doing fun parties for my sweet kiddos.

I have a few pictures on my phone to share today. I'm posting them from my phone so they are in a crazy order.

This weekend at the house on the mountains the kids got to sleep in bunk beds. They had so much fun!

Kate and her friend Kaylee dressed alike at school on Tuesday. They were so cute and loved being called twins all day.

I love the picture of Kate eating frozen yogurt. She looks so grown up!

Today Kate and I took a fun little trip up to the hospital we got to meet sweet baby Hollis (and see his parents Jessica and Brandon). He is just precious!!! We are so excited for the Mobleys. Matt was able to come over and join us for the visit. Kate loved seeing him during the day. Kate also enjoyed playing at the statue in front of the hospital. It made me smile because we have a picture of Ben doing the same thing when Kate was born. Such fun memories!

0 comments: