Thursday, September 4, 2008

Farm Animal Noises

Ok so two posts in one day. I know you all are probably thinking I am crazy but the funniest thing happened earlier today and I just had to write about it. Ben and I went to storytime at the library today. It is for kids his age and it is lots of fun. Today we read books about farm animals and sang songs about farm animals and did a farm animal craft. The librarian (who happens to be a friend - Mrs. Betty), was reading a book about animal noises and had done a couple of animals and all the kids were being very quiet. Then she gets to the cow page and asks "what does a cow say?" Ben jumps up and screams at the top of his lungs "MOOOOOOOO." It is one of the 4 animal noises he knows and you could tell he was so proud of himself. He looked around at all of the other kids like "I am so smart - I know what the cow says and none of you said anything." It was too funny!!

0 comments: