Friday, September 12, 2008

Flashback Friday (I know I must be going crazy!)

So this is twice in one week I have done a cliche blogging thing. I can't believe it!! Oh well! It is sort of a flashback but also what is going on with us lately. Last Sunday after church we drove down to see my college roommate Ashley and her new little boy! Ashley and I met the first week of freshman year down at Auburn. We lived next door to each other. We quickly became friends then roommates! We had lots of fun together those 4 years. Even though we both have moved a lot over the past 5 years we have kept in touch and try to see each other every couple of months. She had a baby at the first of August and it was driving me crazy that I hadn't gotten to see him so we just packed up and headed down to Piedmont for a visit. It was great to get to meet little Jack. He was so sweet! Ben didn't really care for him. He was more interested in Ryan's Guitar Hero. So it got me thinking about all the great times at Auburn and what a great friend Ashley is...

Back in our single fun days!!

This is when Ashley and Ryan came to meet Ben (they came when he was a little baby but I didn't have any pictures so this is the best I could do - he was 4 months old - the flashback part of the blog for today)

Look how much things have changed. We both have sweet little boys! This was our attempt at a picture. Ben wouldn't sit still and it is hard to get pictures of newborns. I am so excited for Ashley and Ryan. They are going to be great parents! We are excited about many more fun times ahead with the boys!

Had to throw in Ben playing the guitar!