Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Yea Right!!

So when have I ever not been able to say something. I have always admired people who don't say much in life but that sure isn't me. All you bloggers that can do wordless days I am impressed... I just have to talk about my pictures!! We went to the park tonight after dinner. They just opened up a new park in our neighborhood that is great. Ben loves to go play. We had a great time. Ben really has no fear!! He loves to climb and slide all by himself. The only thing he won't do is swing. He has never been a swinger! We also enjoyed some time throwing rocks into the pond by the park. What is it with boys and their fascination with throwing rocks?? Ben could throw rocks for hours. The last picture cracks me up... Matt and Ben were pretending to sleep on the slide. Enjoy my "Wordless Wednesday" (wordless for me because I am not going to tell you about every picture.)









2 comments:

Jess Gordon said...

That last photo is so cute!! Looks like a fun park :)! I always dreamed that Gabe would love to swing, but sadly, he's not a swinger either :(.

Jennifer said...

Great pics! I love the one of Matt & Ben sleeping! How cute!!!!
I have a hard time not talking about my wordless Wednesday pictures too, but most of the time they can speak for themselves!!!!!