Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun with Bubble Gum!

This is my first attempt at a video. (We bought a video camera just because we had a baby and we have taken a grand total of 17 minutes of video over his whole 18 month life. Great parents we are!!) Last night Ben and Matt were watching cartoons and playing on the couch. Matt was blowing bubbles with gum and Ben thought it was so very funny!! You can hear Ben's attempt at talking saying "ga" for again. Also notice how Ben is sticking out his tongue to try to blow bubbles. So cute!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

The South Family said...

I can't get over how adorable he is. I love seeing Daddies and their little ones playing:o)

Ms. Lynn mentioned to me that you guys were neighbors. Claire loves her so much and talks about her all the time.

Cabra said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

So cute Emily! I love that laugh:)

klm said...

whatastory