Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy Weekend

I can't believe it is already 4 pm on Sunday. The weekend has just flown by. Why do weekends fly by and the weeks seems to drag! It is because we try to pack so much into the weekend! This weekend was crazy busy!! So busy in fact that I didn't even take any pictures. Left the camera in the bag the whole time so this will be a no picture post. Friday night was actually low key. Just put the kiddos to bed early and mom and dad enjoyed some quiet time together catching up on some TV shows.

Saturday started early with our usual Panera breakfast. We then headed out to get some more pictures for Kate's 3 month session. She totally wasn't into on Tuesday when we tried. We got some cute ones yesterday. Then we ran a few errands. I even went back by Kids Kloset and picked up a couple of more things on the 50% off sale. Then Matt dropped Ben and I off at the Little Gym for a birthday party for his school buddy Derek. Ben was so excited for the party. We walk into the Little Gym and there is no party. I ask the people at the desk. They inform me that the party isn't until Sunday at noon. Opps!! I win the mom of the year award for that one!! : ) So I have to inform Ben that we have to leave. I call Matt and we met up for lunch instead. We got home and enjoyed some fun time outside in the beautiful weather! We went on a long walk around the neighborhood. Then last night we had some new friends over for dinner. It was great to spend time with some new people (more on that to come sometime this week). Plus I love having dinner parties. It was fun to get the house all clean, set a pretty table and cook fun food. If you ever want to come over for dinner let me know I am always looking for an excuse to have a dinner party.

So instead of having a semi relaxing Sunday we ended up at church this morning and then at a birthday party right after church. That was fun. A little awkward since I didn't know anyone there. But Ben had fun and that is all that matters. Now I am heading back to church for a meeting and then Ben has Puggles. Wow!! It never ends!! But it is so much fun!! I love our crazy fun life.

This week will be busy. Ben has a couple of doctors appointments including one in Birmingham plus all the regular things. Like I said earlier March is going to fly by!

0 comments: