Monday, March 22, 2010

Thank You Uncle Andrew & Aunt Kelly

The kiddos got a special surprise last week. Uncle Andrew and Aunt Kelly sent them some fun new clothes!!! Ben got a Batman shirt for the summer and Kate got a beautiful new dress and sweater. So cute! I love my brother and SIL!! They are the best. We are so excited that in 2 months they will be back close by (only 10 miles away!!!) Can't wait!! They spoil the kiddos so much. Kelly is always buying them fun new clothes (from baby Gap - a place I love to shop at but can't afford as mommy so Aunt Kelly does it for me!) Maybe someday before too long I will get to be the Aunt that spoils their kiddos! Thanks guys! Love ya!
Kate's dress is still a little big. Not to much longer and it will fit! She loved putting it on though. She got a big smile on her face when I put it on her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's sweet :). Don't you LOVE having family move close-by? What a blessing! ~Jess

Kelly East said...

Aww...so glad they like the clothes! Ben looks very cool in his batman shirt. We love you guys too and can't wait to be back close by!