Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Day of Spring

I am so glad spring is here!!!! It has been the longest winter. Yesterday was the perfect start to the season. It was 70 degrees and sunny!! We had a great day. I got to have breakfast with my wonderful friend Jeana before she headed back to Texas. I can't wait until she is back for good! Ben then had another fun birthday party! Matt spent all day working in the yard, getting it ready for spring. It looks awesome. We enjoyed some family outside time in the afternoon.

Today it was back to cold and rainy. At least we had one nice day!! I thought the picture of Kate with the daffodils turned out cute! I am loving all her spring clothes. TONS of dresses. Now that she is bigger the clothes are more fun.

We are excited about another great week full of new adventures. Happy Spring!!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot. You can check out a sneak peek of Kate's 3/4 month pictures here:
http://simplicitybychristy.blogspot.com/2010/03/gotta-love-that-smile-huntsville-baby.html

2 comments:

Jamye said...

She does look SUPER cute! As she outgrows them, I know a certain someone who would be happy to take them off your hands! =-)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the flower pic and the 3/4 month photos :)! The first day of spring was so beautiful - I posted about our day this morning too :). ~Jess