Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Interview With Ben at 3 1/2 Years Old


Last night Ben and I were driving home and I asked him a bunch of questions to try to keep us awake. I was asking him about things he liked and some of his "favorites." Here is what our little "interview" looked like...
What is your favorite food?
Chicken and fries (so very healthy I know)

What is your favorite shape?
Circle (I don't know how you have a favorite shape but still a circle is his favorite)

What is your favorite color?
Green (hence why that is all he wants to wear)

Where is your favorite place to eat at?
Chick-fil-a, Chilis, Five Guys, Rosies (can you tell we eat out a lot)

What is your favorite TV show?
Krypto (Strange I know - this is a show about Superman's dog. It was on for about a week on Cartoon Network. Thankfully I taped 6 shows on the DVR and he watches it all the time)

What is your favorite movie?
Toy Story 3 (the last movie he saw so of course that is his favorite)

What is your favorite toy?
Batman toys

Who is your favorite superhero?
Batman (of course is there any other)
If you had a million dollars what would you buy?
Toys (what else would a kid say?)
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
GG's house (I thought that was so sweet)
What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
Watch TV (ok we don't watch much TV as a family so I don't know where that came from)

Who is your best friend?
Micah (like I didn't know the answer to that one)

What is your favorite animal?
Zebra (huh??)
What is your favorite game?
Axis and Allies (I know that makes his daddy so proud)
What is your favorite book?
The 3 Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf (I don't think I have ever read that one to him but I am going with it.)
Such fun to get into the little guy's mind. Can't wait to look back at these answers one day and smile.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I think I will steal your idea and interview Gabe sometime :). ~Jess