Monday, April 23, 2012

Bowling & Baby Carriages

I did a horrible job of taking pictures this weekend. Now I have nothing to show picture wise from the weekend. Oh well... Here is what we did even without pictures.
Friday night the kids went over to Mema and Opa's house for the night! That allowed Matt and I to have a date. We try to make sure we do it once a month. We went out to eat at Surin and enjoyed getting caught up with each other. I also worked on getting some things together for a yard sale on Saturday morning. It was our neighborhoods biannual yard sale which is big business around here. My mom was selling some things so I threw some things together to sell. Then Saturday morning I went out and hit the sales!! A couple of my neighbors go each time and are hard core. They invited me along. We pulled out at 5:55 am. I told you they were hard core! We were able to hit a ton of yard sales. I founds lots of good odds and ends. Nothing too exciting other than a Pottery Barn Kids pram for Kate. I was so excited to get it. It is in perfect condition. She loves it!! Alot of our junk sold as well. We made $100 so that wasn't bad and we got some stuff cleared out of the attic.
Saturday afternoon, Ben had a bowling birthday party for his buddy Ford. He had a blast! It was a perfect party for little boys. I so wish I had gotten some pictures. It is so cute and funny. He did pretty well and bowled a 57! Better than me at times.
We enjoyed a quiet Saturday evening and Sunday with church activities. It was a great weekend!

0 comments: