Sunday, April 15, 2012

Out of Room

So it took almost 4 years but I have finally run out of room on my blog storage. I had a great post planned for tonight but that is not going to happen. I had pay for an upgrade and it takes 24 hours to process so no big blog for tonight.

I guess I can post a few blog stats while we are talking about it. This is my 788th post! CRAZY!! There have been over 53,000 page views on the blog. I average around 100 views per day. The most viewed post was my Christmas Decor post from last year (I linked to some other blogs so I guess that is why). The Wright Family's blog is where most of my traffic comes from (thanks LeeAnn and your readers)!

I love all the comments I get on the blog! Always makes me feel good to know someone is reading. This is really just a way for us to share our life with family and friends. It is also a great way for us to have a memory book for the kids one day. I also desire for the blog to be a way for us to share the amazing things God is teaching us and doing things in our lives. Thanks for following along!!

I will be back in 24 hours with pictures from the weekend when we get the new storage room.

0 comments: