Monday, April 2, 2012

PT Update & Our Weekend

Well, I can say we are still alive! It was a rough week last week. I really do not enjoy potty training. Overall it is going pretty well! We had a rough couple of days and then a couple of good days and then a couple of bad days. Really an up and down roller coaster but today was a great day! No big accidents and she did great getting back to real life. I would say she is about 70% of the way there. It will all be worth it when it is over but it sure was a long, tough week!

It was so nice to have a fun weekend to look forward to after a long week. Friday night I got to go out with some girlfriends to dinner and a movie. It was much needed after my week. We saw October Baby. It is a great movie that you should go see if you get the chance. Saturday morning we hit some yard sales as a family which was fun. Matt did lots of yard work and I caught up on house work that I had gotten behind on. Sunday was church activities all day. It was fun time!

Today it was back to real life. Ben was excited to head back to school. Kate and I were happy to get back to the regular routine. Other than the dryer blowing up it was a good day (not a good thing to be without a dryer during potty training)! We enjoyed some time outside playing Tball after dinner! Kate's hair is a total mess these days! We are going to have to work on something for the summer.

0 comments: