Thursday, March 29, 2012

Disney Autograph Book

One of our favorite things about our trip to Disney was getting to meet all of the characters and getting their autographs. The kids just loved it! We got so many great pictures of them with the characters and all the autographs. I was trying to come up with a good way to preserve the memories so I decided to make an autograph book. I scanned in all of the signatures and put them into a photoshop file with the photos. I made it into a fun book for full of memories for the kids. I ordered a custom cover book from winkflash and it came today. I was so excited. I turned our perfect!!! Here are a few of my favorite pages. It was lots of fun to make and will be a great keepsake!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

how cute! I love it! I bet the kids will love looking at that over and over! I will have to remember that idea!

LeeAnn said...

What an awesome idea!!!!