Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandaddy!!

It has been a crazy few days so I am way behind on posting! I will try to get caught up over the week.

Friday was my awesome dad's birthday!! He really is the best dad and i am so thankful for him. It was a birthday he will not soon forget I am sure. He had been issues with his leg the last few weeks. The pain got really bad on Thursday and he was diagnosed with blood clots in his leg. The pain has been horrible! He is on "bed rest" for the next week or so. That was not the best way to celebrate a birthday.

We tried to make it a good day even with the pain. I made him his favorite dinner of red beans and rice. The kids sang for him and entertained him from his perch on the couch. We had some fun GiGi's cupcakes for dessert. I hope he enjoyed it!

Please be praying for him as he recovers. The pain continues to be really rough.





0 comments: